| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Komakuk Beach, Yt in April is very cold at -17.8 °C (-3.99999999999991E-02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -13.5 °C (7.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22.1 °C (-7.8 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 4.2mm (0.2in) of H2O is released.
Check the distance to and compare the Komakuk Beach, Yt April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Komakuk Beach, Yt:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 644.6 kms (400.6 miles) WNW
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 644.4 kms (400.5 miles) WNW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 624 kms (387.7 miles) SW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 897.2 kms (557.5 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 665.8 kms (413.8 miles) SSW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) S
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 859.5 kms (534.1 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 621.9 kms (386.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 593.6 kms (368.9 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 748.7 kms (465.3 miles) E
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 136.1 kms (84.5 miles) ESE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) ESE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) ESE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) S
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 607 kms (377.2 miles) ESE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 741.8 kms (461 miles) ESE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) SSE